My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is entrepreneur and celebrity TV pitchman, Anthony “Sully” Sullivan. He and I discuss his new book, You Get What You Pitch For: Control Any Situation, Create Fierce Agreement, and Get What You Want In Life. 
With his winning smile and charming English accent, Sully has been the face and voice of some of the world’s most successful household brands and products, which have racked up well over one billion dollars in international sales. Best-known as the spokesman for OxiClean, Sully is the pitchman of choice for dozens of innovative, practical usage consumer products including the X5 5-in-1 Steamer, the Sticky Buddy, and Smart Mop.
Star and Co-Producer of the Discovery Channel series “PitchMen,” Sully is also a regular guest of choice on a variety of television news and entertainment outlets including “The Today Show,” “Good Morning America,” “Rachel Ray,” “The Tonight Show,” “Conan” and “Katie,” as well as news programs MSNBC, ABC, CBS, BBC and Fox News Channel. He’s been featured in articles from The Financial Times, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, USA Today, St. Petersburg Times, Advertising Age, Fortune Magazine, Playboy, and many other publications.
Questions I ask Anthony Sullivan:
- What are the artful aspects of pitching?
- Is it necessary to have an outgoing personality to pitch well?
- Would you enthusiastically pitch a product you didn’t believe in?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to practice pitching
- Which elements are mandatory for an effective pitch
- Who to watch to see good examples of pitching
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Anthony Sullivan:
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Podcast Bookers . Podcasts are really hot, but you know what else is really hot? Appearing as a guest on one of the many podcasts out there. Being a guest on a podcast is a really great SEO tactic and brand building tactic. Podcast bookers can get you booked multiple times every month on auto-pilot. Check it out at podcastbookers.com .
- ^ Marketing Podcast with Anthony Sullivan (traffic.libsyn.com)
- ^ Podcast Transcript (www.ducttapemarketing.com)
- ^ You Get What You Pitch For: Control Any Situation, Create Fierce Agreement, and Get What You Want In Life. (www.amazon.com)
- ^ give us a review on (itunes.apple.com)
- ^ Podcast Bookers (podcastbookers.com)
- ^ podcastbookers.com (podcastbookers.com)
- ^ Subscribe on Apple Podcasts (itunes.apple.com)
- ^ Subscribe on Android (subscribeonandroid.com)