This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is sponsored by ahrefs  – one of my go-to SEO tools – enter to win a full year of ahrefs service  ($2,000 value) by subscribing to the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast
I’ve been doing webinars for about a decade now and while lots of people have jumped into this tactic, few are using webinars as effectively as they could.
Webinars aren’t just for closing deals – they are content – and as such, can and should be used at every stage of the customer journey. I wrote about using webinars for the customer journey  at length here.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Omar Zenhom. He is the co-founder of WebinarNinja , an all-inclusive, easy-to-use webinar platform that allows you to create a webinar in 10 seconds flat. He and I discuss a new release on WebinarNinja as well as how to do webinars well and in a way that will get you results.
Zenhom is also the co-founder of The $100 MBA , the largest alternative business education online. He’s also the host of the podcast, The $100 MBA Show which has delivered 650 lessons and counting to over 50,000 daily listeners.
Questions I ask Omar Zenhom:
- What makes a good webinar?
- What was missing from platforms out there that made you want to build your own?
- What are some effective ways to get businesses what they need out of webinars without the hard sell?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How webinars apply to different stages of the customer journey
- How to serve your customers with webinars
- How to use webinars for internal purposes
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Omar Zenhom:
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is sponsored by Ahrefs  and I’m giving away a full year subscription to this awesome tool that helps you with search traffic, research your competitors, and monitor your niche. I use this tool every single day. One of my favorite ways to use it is to learn why competitors are ranking so high and what I need to do to outrank them. Click here  to see how you can enter to win a full year of this tool ($2000 value). We’ll pick the winner on October 25th!
- ^ ahrefs (ahrefs.com)
- ^ enter to win a full year of ahrefs service (www.ducttapemarketing.com)
- ^ Marketing Podcast with Omar Zenhom (traffic.libsyn.com)
- ^ Podcast Transcript (www.ducttapemarketing.com)
- ^ using webinars for the customer journey (www.ducttapemarketing.com)
- ^ WebinarNinja (webinarninja.com)
- ^ The $100 MBA (100mba.net)
- ^ give us a review on (itunes.apple.com)
- ^ Ahrefs (ahrefs.com)
- ^ Click here (www.ducttapemarketing.com)
- ^ Subscribe on Apple Podcasts (itunes.apple.com)
- ^ Subscribe on Android (subscribeonandroid.com)