Optimizing marketing collateral is difficult. First, there is the constant stream of new tactics and clever hacks to implement. Then there are the politics of your team interacting with management for budget, thought leadership and decision making. And on top of that, there is the overwhelming feeling of not knowing where to begin.
MECLABS Institute (MarketingExperiments’ parent company) developed the Conversion Index to help get past these problems.
Through this simple formula, we’ve been able to create the largest library of experiments in the field of conversion optimization.
During the Live Optimization Session at MarketingSherpa Summit 2017 (our sister company’s annual conference), our managing director, Flint McGlaughlin, walks through the Conversion Index and how to use it by simply adding, removing, or changing elements on your page.
You Might Also Like:
- ^ get free access to MarketingSherpa Summit 2017 session replays (www.marketingsherpa.com)
- ^ Quick Guide to Conversion Rate Optimization (www.marketingsherpa.com)
- ^ The MECLABS Conversion Heuristic Applied: How a single-product ecommerce site can optimize its sales with a tested methodology (www.marketingexperiments.com)
- ^ Homepage Optimization: 5 Marketing blind spots that inhibit conversion (and how you can correct them) (www.marketingexperiments.com)
- ^ [Infographic] How to Create an Effective Testing and Optimization Plan (www.marketingexperiments.com)
- ^ Landing Page Optimization: Customer service can be a treasure trove of ideas for LPO (www.marketingexperiments.com)
- ^ Paul Cheney (marketingexperiments.com)