Optimizing Course Product Pages: How to use a research-based methodology to maximize conversion for your education products
Courses are difficult to sell. The product is usually intangible so it takes quite a bit of imagination on the customer’s part to identify exactly what they will get as a result of taking the course.
As marketers, the best possible way to sell a course is by doing the hard work of imagining for your customers. Of course, this is much easier said than done.
In this Quick Win Clinic, Flint McGlaughlin demonstrates how to optimize a course product page using a tested methodology for optimization.
You might also like:
- ^ Quick Guide to Conversion Rate Optimization (marketingsherpa.com)
- ^ Do Rotating Sliders Work? Optimizing the first 4 to 6 inches of your landing page (www.marketingexperiments.com)
- ^ Ecommerce Optimization in 8 Minutes: How to increase the performance of your category pages with a clear value proposition (www.marketingexperiments.com)
- ^ Homepage Optimization: 5 Marketing blind spots that inhibit conversion (and how you can correct them) (www.marketingexperiments.com)
- ^ Twitter (twitter.com)
- ^ LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)
- ^ Paul’s Posts (www.marketingexperiments.com)
- ^ Send a Letter to the Editor (www.marketingexperiments.com)
- ^ Landing Page Optimization (www.marketingexperiments.com)